Friday 28 July 2017

Pop Tarts

It's a quarter past one in the afternoon and I've not long managed to pull myself from my slumber to toast some pastry. I've been going to bed late recently, around two in the morning and I'm paying for it. This has made me become lazy, since most days I don't really have anything I need to get up for I will spend most if not all of the morning in bed. Pop tarts have become my regular breakfast food, today I have a pair of the strawberry ones in front of me. I tried to be healthy by having a cheap variation of Kellogs Crunchy Nut, but that didn't last very long; all the same with me and any healthy foods really.

I do however have a lot to do today, at least in my head thats what I keep telling myself. I need to spend some time on my Summer Research Project as I've neglected it this week and I also want to have my proposal finished by the end of this month. That was one of my goals that is still easily achievable, but my other "to have read two books by the end of the month" is not so. In other news, the new band is going well. We have out first gig on August 10th, but we don't now where it is yet? ...We are currently called Robots, but we will be hosting the Tournament De Nomenclature to pick out a better name that we can all fairly agree on. We currently have three original songs that are about there and just need a little bit of tiding up in terms of structure and we have a couple of covers in mind. We don't seem to have a set genre, which I like. Our first original song has sort of an alt-rock vibe, our second punk and our third; creepy ska. We are at the point where things are starting to get exciting.

There's nothing worse than burnt icing on a pop tart.

No comments:

Post a Comment