Monday 26 June 2017

Tying Things Up...

This week will see me visit college just the once for a Nottingham Improvisation Club (NIC) (why do I still call it a club?) meet on Wednesday which coincidentally is also the date of my birth. I don't have much else planned for my birthday because most of my closest friends are either on holiday or working. Tough times being an adult, although I am hoping to go to Alton towers again soon.

I'm not sure how many days I will be in college the week after, as I'm meant to be recording again but I said that last time and it just didn't happen. Plus, I'm not even sure everyone is available now people are starting to disperse for holidays. Wednesday, possibly for recording. Thursday, definitely for a barbecue. That's right. I am also performing with the NIC, mind, or rather just Nick, but I will also be on the receiving end of free food as we welcome some of the new students with such food and expertise and the odd comment of, "Yeah, it's alright." to really entice them.

It's odd to think that after Thursday next week I won't be setting foot in college again until at the very least September. Or at least I don't plan too. It will also be early July. This is a worrying factor. I was crossing off the days of my calendar just wondering where the hell June went. June has been both the easiest and the emptiest month and it has flown by. I'm still dreading finding what to do with my spare time which I seem to have copious amounts of as a result of only working weekends. Today was rather successful, mind. For the first time in ages, I went to the gym. It must be months since I last went, I have literally just been wasting my membership so, I made the most of it today with also using their spa facilities. This was much needed after such an intense year that has finally become visible to see to the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment