Tuesday 20 June 2017

Strange Times...

It feels weird not having as many responsibilities again. The most I have to worry about currently is the buying presents for upcoming birthdays and then preparation for my own. As I type this, I am still sat in the college library and I wonder, why? I came in today because we had arranged for an opportunity to show each other our final productions and videos, but this didn't really go to plan. I was the only one that showed as well as Adam, but he was busy working on other things so couldn't really join in. Nevertheless, this wasn't the end of it. Matt, my tutor let me watch the others work from his USB stick and even though this meant we missed out on giving each other feedback, I still got to watch and listen to everyone's work and think to myself about the ideas that I liked.

In other news, I got a new phone yesterday; Sony Xperia XA1. It's strange to think that the length of my new contract will see me through the rest of my stay here at New College Nottingham, or Nottingham College as I should call it now. They merged with Central on the 8th of June, thus forming one of the biggest colleges in the UK. It's not been that well hidden as most reps have known  or been told about it some way or another and then this filters through to the other students, like myself. I found out before I was declared the student rep for my course. This has been branded as exciting, anyway although I guess most things will remain the same until they have the new build. Anyway... New phone. I've been playing with some of the camera toys and "creative" features and I've fallen in love with a few of them. There is this kaleidoscope one and another that would be useful for making some trippy music videos over the coming years.

No comments:

Post a Comment