Friday 9 June 2017

ALL WORK DONE

So, that's it. That is the first year of course officially done after finishing my last assignment a couple of hours ago. The truth is, I don't now what to do. I have a few things still coming up within college with the FE students but I'm still not entirely sure of their happenings. There is recording session that needs to be done and practice sessions which will hopefully take place over the next couple of weeks. The recording session is sort of planned for the 21st this month, and I will still have the improvisation club to run... if anyone decides to come to the sessions.

Next week feels like it is going to be too easy, with only having a couple of things to come into college for. Working with the intro students for their video project might not be happening, but hopefully I will know for sure by Tuesday.

It's a weird feeling at the moment; to have nothing to do. I don't like it. I quite like being busy and having things to do and I really hope that I don't fall into the pitfall of playing video games constantly. The easiest and best form of entertainment. I have many books to read, one of which was given to me yesterday and many more that I've brought myself throughout the year.

This is the real challenge. Not to go off the rails.

No comments:

Post a Comment