Monday 20 March 2017

Unfocused

I don't feel focused at all today. I think this is because I'm still recovering from the stress of this month and I got caught in the rain. My trousers are still wet and so are my Nikes which I've dirtied by walking through puddles and over the field to take pictures of ducks. My feet are not quite swimming anymore, but they're still uncomfortably damp. My rucksack is still wet too and feels cold to touch. I've been sat in the college library for the last half an hour or so trying to dry out, but my plan doesn't seem to be working as I'm just starting to feel the cold more.

It's a good job that I haven't got to do much today, I just have a practice session at 1pm and that's all I'm required for today. We will hopefully be finishing off an original song today which we started working on the other week, I'm just hoping I can remember my drum part because I feel like that is not possible at the moment given my current concentration levels. I feel a bit brain-dead.

I could do with preparing myself for the next hour until lunch and see if I can make much sense of me. Maybe I just need a couple of Ibuprofen tablets to perk me up today. I still need to shake off this illness which I've had since late January.

No comments:

Post a Comment