Monday 6 March 2017

A Late Night Worry Before My Assessment

Right now, I have a lot of things going through my mind. I'm not so much worried about the assessment itself more everything that is surrounding it. This week, I have four deadlines. One tomorrow - this assessment for Live Sound. Then I have two deadlines on Wednesday, one that is a Music Business assignment and the other a simple research proposal for Music in Context. I'm not really that worried about either of those two, especially now my Business one is almost complete and reading very well if I do say so myself. I still have some last few bits to add like a reference list and a few extra bits, I have about 200 words spare with my word count.

I have a gig tomorrow night after lessons have finished and hopefully will be doing the practice one in the daytime too. I believe both are in The Venue, which I still like to call "The Recital Room" as it is it's former name that I'm more familiar with.

I'm mostly worried about my Live Sound Assignment, combined with the other levels of work that I have to do that are preventing me from making a proper start. The assessment I mentioned tomorrow should be a breeze if I can manage my own patience and step up the leadership a little without telling everyone what to do; after all, we all have to take it in turns to show off the skills that we have learnt. I think I'm a little more relaxed after todays short practice session setting up the PA, channeling some drums and having a chat with AO. He seems pretty confident that I should get a good grade, I just hope I do enough and don't forget anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment