Thursday 26 November 2015

Something To Look Forward To

A couple of days ago on Facebook, YouTuber Stuart Ashen (Ashens) announced that he will be doing a book signing tour and I personally can't be more happier with the locations. I was so happy to read that he has decided to come to Waterstones in Nottingham! As terrible as I am, all of this excitement made me buy on of his t-shirts so I could wear it when I get to meet him on the 9th of December.

I should be receiving a limited edition of his book via the post soon because from what I remember he said once they have been signed he will be shipping them today. I'm not entirely sure what else I would want signing by him. Maybe one of the Chef Excellence Post-it notes so then I can stick it to my bed or something and prove to him that I was one of the idiots that brought some of his merchandise. I do still love my leather mini brown sofa phone holder though, I had to make a quick fix on the figure that I have of him though. I had to buy glue and everything because I broke his legs. I don't even know how.

I actually can't wait to meet him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment