Wednesday 4 November 2015

Social Media

Damn.
Most days I spend way too much time scrolling through Facebook occasionally 'liking' the odd post that amuses me, which admittedly I have done that today to some extent. The difference in tonight is that for once I actually felt happy from doing so. Anyone that knows me well knows that I follow a group of musicians called 'The Piano Guys'. Well, I commented on a couple of their posts and managed to get a reaction from them. It isn't exactly a one-in-a-million chance but, to be able to feel both acknowledged and special in receiving a reply, whether it be from their Facebook manager or 'The Guys' themselves, it really does make me feel honoured. That honoured in fact, I have just pre-ordered another copy of their new live album which will be signed and personalised! I really am terrible sometimes though, I really do believe that these guys are my favourite people in the world.

In other news that isn't really other news.... I'm really excited for the new album release!! Oh, and I impulse brought a TPG hoodie from their website too to come with the signed copy. I should probably note to myself for future references that getting over excited about pre-orders costs. Al lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment