Wednesday 11 November 2015

The Piano Guys Live Album

So today is already officially a good day because in the post this morning I received my copy of The Piano Guys new album, signed and with my name on it! I am so surprised that my order had arrived this early as it has travelled all the way from their home in Utah to the Uk in a matter of days! I'm currently importing the CD into iTunes so I can listen to it properly whenever I feel like it, usually when I'm travelling. This is certainly going straight on my iPod.

I also ordered a hoodie from the guys which came in the same delivery, in fact my CD was in an envelope that was also wrapped by the hoodie. Very well packaged indeed!

I'm just so happy, I always get excited when I order something directly from them, its just one of those things!

No comments:

Post a Comment