Monday 2 November 2015

Halloween Fun

An edit of myself and a friend from work dueling.
For once in my life, I actually did something to celebrate Halloween this year. My costume my have been a little boring but, I was quite happy with it. I brought myself a Gryffindor robe off Amazon and later found myself queuing in a fancy dress shop in Nottingham called Luvyababes. It was unbelievably busy when I went to buy the other little accessories to go with my costume. They even had their own security man working the door; controlling how many people could go in at one time but, even when you got in you could barely move a step in front without someone either barging their way past or stepping on you. My grey swollen jumper came from Primark in Derby. It was a very stressful day though, on the plus side I had the opportunity to ride Trent Bartons's new buses.
On one of the new Red Arrows

I have always been a bit of a bus enthusiast at heart but, I try to show it so much anymore even though I couldn't help coming some excitement whilst riding these new 65 plate buses. The new Red Arrow coaches are absolutely gorgeous and are a luxury to ride, the new fleet of Two's aren't too bad either.

In other news, I had fun at work last night. Had a guy giving myself and the rest of my team verbal abuse and then asking for a number to complain to, all because we would not let him use our toilet which is not for customers anyway. He made a problem out of nothing so I ended up refusing to serve him after scanning his items through and then asking him to leave. This resulted in writing an incident report over the next hour detailing exactly what had happened just to cover us that we were not in the wrong and were simply doing our job. I wish I could end this post on a happier notw but, I think I covered all of the nicer things first. I'm planing on going to the gym tonight and its a nice thought that after work tomorrow I will be off for four days! I have most of the days planned including going to the fireworks display on Nottingham Recreation Ground on Thursday. I really can't wait for that as it is something I now go to every year because it is simply so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment