Wednesday 2 December 2015

Waiting for Friday

As Christmas fast approaches and all of the Black Friday sales come to an end, I am now very excited for the fourth. I have finally ordered what I have been wanting for ages and I get to fetch it this Friday. I've been eyeing up different iPads since not too long after I got my Mac Mini. I have an android tablet but, I just feel like it just isn't powerful enough for what I want to use it for, which is mostly games if I'm honest, but more to the point. My tablet my have a quad core processor inside it, but nothing really runs smoothly whereas on an iso device I haven't had any problems. The iPad that I have ordered is the Mini 3 128Gb in space grey, I really am so excited. I am that excited that I have already brought two cases for it.

In other news, I brought a cool controller today for the ps1/2 and it barely cost me anything. It is the transparent white edition controller and they seem to be very hard to come by these days. The ones I mostly see are solid grey ps1 controllers or solid black ps2, so I was very surprised to find it. Also, I found it in a charity shop. I can't test it out until the house gets back to normal. At the moment, the house is a bit of a mess because we are having a new kitchen and bathroom fitted which will hopefully all be finished by tomorrow evening. I don't think I can bare another week of having to keep all of my laundry in my room. Lets just say I like my floor space.

It's my mum's Birthday today but, she had all of her cards and gifts yesterday because we all work stupid times of the day. I brought her a couple of new cds, specifically Take That's new album and the latest Now! compilation and I also got her a box of smelly things and a milk tray. My dad surprised her by buying her many boxes of treats, chocolates and perfumes too because before he had said that she was having anything because of all of the work we are having done to the house. Its funny really I guess and kinda cute, but I think she has enjoyed today. I went to KFC with her earlier before work and then my dad took her out for food later on. We're hoping to all go out together closer to the weekend to celebrate together.

No comments:

Post a Comment