Tuesday 28 November 2017

Switch

I'm not sure if the stress has finally caught up with me, but I'm finding myself to get annoyed by the littlest of things today. As I arrived in a car park, another car was taking up to spaces. The car park was almost full and I debated leaving them a note. The woman arrived back to her car as I was about to leave mine, so instead I walked past her and muttered under my breath "fucking idiot" deservedly. Before she looked at me with judging eyes for me judging her of her disgraceful parking.

I nipped to ASDA and another thing happened whilst queuing. The guy behind me, pushed his shopping right up, towering over my divider on the conveyor belt. Ever heard of personal space? Christ. The irony was when the next shopper behind him placed their shopping over a foot away.

I'm sat in the library now and all of these things are still niggling at me, along with the unnecessary chatter of the library and the racket of others keyboard mashing. It puts me off my own rhythm for typing academic work. On top of all of this, I have another deadline due tomorrow. It's not a biggie, but I still have a fair bit to do on it, including referencing. How does one reference ones ears? Hmmm...

In other news, I brought myself a new tool for procrastination Sunday morning, making the most of works double discount event. I only have one game at the moment; Zelda. The best, obviously. I'm enjoying it so far. I forgot how much they changed the appearance of the Great Fairy. That caught me of guard yesterday whist discovering upgrades. I'm thinking of maybe getting a new game nearer or after Christmas depending, but I also want some new effects pedals to play with, Logic and a digital console.


No comments:

Post a Comment