Saturday 5 March 2016

Theory Test

Yesterday, I had to go back to NCN Clarendon to resit my music theory test for admissions. I had arranged it a week before with Andy Scoffin by chance, when I came in for a signature for my student finance. That reminds me, I need to get that all sent off on Monday. I decided to travel to Nottingham on the bus, giving myself the chance to relax rather than over think about everything whilst driving. I got to college nice and early. I was in town for about twenty past nine and managed to get to college for twenty to the hour. I spoke to the lady at the reception desk, she must have been a new receptionist because I hadn't seen her before but, she gave the music office a call for me to tell them I was here. Five or so minuets later, Andy came through the double doors to collect me and we headed in the direction towards the music department. Before rushing through the doors we both noticed that it had started to snow, it was just a sudden burst but it looked like it was coming down fast.

Moments later, I found myself back in the same room where I had sat to do the same test on my interview day. I'm not entirely sure what the room is for but, there is a lot of tech in there and the room is very small so its usually quite toasty. I felt a lot more prepared this time around. I didn't notice last time but, I read at the top of the paper that the duration was two hours. That seemed unreal. I managed to finish the test in little under fifty minuets, (which I was quite proud of) I'm not sure how long it took me last time but it was probably about the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment