Friday 18 March 2016

The Time Has Come...

So, later on today once I have actually slept I will be starting to film my next music video with one of my best friends. I really can't wait. These last few hours I have been writing down some simple ideas that could become explosive (not literally) for the video. I've had a serious think about locations and what content I actually want to include and what kind of mood want to set to match the temperament of the song. As for now, the track is called 'As The Sun Rises' (That's the only thing I've giving away tonight and I'm sure that title will stick) and I just feel like all these ideas are ready made to work together. I'm really hoping the weather is fine tomorrow. As the title gives away the song should feel quite warm and inviting. I don't really want everything looking cold tomorrow and most certainly not wet because I'm not sure it would be easy to edit that out.

'Oh, look it's not raining.'

I'm undecided on what to wear tomorrow and that bears a problem for me. What I wear tomorrow will be recorded for then rest of my life, no doubt. If it's warm enough, maybe some shorts but British summers aren't warm anyway so maybe it'll be ok to look cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment