Monday 25 August 2014

Recording Postponed Again

So, I'm still working night shifts at the moment. I had on last might and I have another one tonight that starts in a couple more hours from 10pm till 6am. After that, I will be free for a couple of days. I will have the rest of tomorrow off as well as the following day and most of Thursday finishing the rest of the week with all night shirts. I still have a lot of things to sort out with this new PC, mostly because I lack the effort to do anything once I get back from work. For example, today when I got back I was in bed for 7am and didn't wake up till after 5pm.

I have had a couple of days off last week but, they got occupied by other stuff I had to do/go to. I will get some recording done soon! Hopefully tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment