Friday 22 August 2014

Microsoft Wireless 800 Keyboard

I've only gone and brought myself a brand new Keyboard. I got fed up of looking for half decent ones in Charity shops and just decided to just got all out on something that I will actually like and cherish. I like it that mush I want to keep the box (The box is quite nice...). Anyway, as you may have guessed by my post title, it is a wireless keyboard but, what you may not have guessed is that it also came with a mouse. Both of them work from one USB adapter that's crazy small and fits quite snug hidden in the back of my tower. The funny thing is that my tower's OS is Windows XP and because this is a new keyboard, it seems that Microsoft are trying to remove XP from their back catalog by not stating on the box that it that the keyboard supports it. They only listed OS that are Windows 7 and above. Me not being much of a technology nerd panicked a little after I brought it but, everything is fine now.

All systems Go!

In other news, my bedroom is an absolute mess. My bookcase has wandered into the bathroom and I have stuff everywhere at the moment. Hopefully this will all be sorted by tonight and I'll be able to breathe again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment