Thursday 21 August 2014

Ahem..

So, recently I promised to release am EP for this month and earlier this week a single too. Unfortunately, the world of Kim has been a very busy and stressful one. I've mostly been working night shifts these last couple of weeks and barely finding anytime to spare though yesterday I was fortunate enough to stubble across a couple of old PCs that have now been mashed together to create a half decent one that I am using now to write this post. Hopefully, I can get some more recording done tomorrow once I've woken up and fully recovered from my shift tonight. At least I have the rest of tomorrow off and Saturday as well.

My original song, "Work Pays" Should be finished in the next couple of days though, now I'm in the process of moving everything over to this new PC of mine. The good news is that my bedroom is looking more and more studio like as the days pass by. Tomorrow I'mm moving my bookcase and pushing my bed (and everything under it) further back against the wall in an attempt to make more space. I'm thinking of getting a new slimmer book case even though now I need to invest in a new qwerty keyboard and a wifi shin dig as this new PC doesn't have Wifi. I'm currently borrowing a good friend of mine's keyboard and his wifi thingy too.

Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment