Saturday 23 August 2014

Back to Recording and Facebook

It's been a while since I have used my promotional Facebook fan page so, today I have finally 1) changed the purpose of it (because before it was a mix of everything I do and now it more focused on my music) 2) Updated the images and text to be more accurate and relevant. I should probably still remove my old photos that are still on there but, I'm not sure. Tonight, I will be out and about and these next couple of hours I will be either getting ready or installing things or transferring files that have key importance so that I can continue recording as of tomorrow. I won't be able to record all day unfortunately as I have a night shift tomorrow, though I am hoping that I can at least get my song, "Work Pays" finished or near as damn it by tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment