Tuesday 19 July 2016

Something Different...

Yesterday, I spent most (if not all) of the day working on a music video not for myself but, for my friend, James. We just about managed to film all of it in one day with a little uncertainty as to whether or not we will need any additional actors, even though in the end we managed without.

We had two different locations which were the subway/underpath in Ilkeston and under the A52 bridge near Stapleford by the canal but on the opposite side of the toe path. Once we were on location it didn't take long to record a few takes that we could mash up into the video. We shot all of the intro and verse one in the subway and focused more on verse 2 at our second location. I felt like the second location was a lot brighter because more natural light coming into the shot and seemed to give the video a more hopeful feeling.

You can watch the full music video on Youtube here:
One Last Time M.I.L.L.I.E. - JEM The Ruff Diamond feat. Ali

Check out 'JEM The Ruff Diamond' for photos of the shoot, tour dates/gigs and extra content.

No comments:

Post a Comment