Monday 3 August 2015

Work and Shopping.

Its nice to finally be back working in my normal location, Ilkeston. With the ASDA Petrol Station now officially open (and has been since the 29th July) I can finally get on with most other things in my life. I feel a lot more comfortable now I'm back working where I am though, still not fully as I have still got to get used to all of my new tasks, mostly being the work I have to do on the guns. I can remember most of the functions within the programs, just not quite all of them just yet. Plus, it doesn't even let me do everything I need to be able to which of course is very useful.

I've been spending a bit of money lately, mostly to treat myself after last weeks mad rush to fill the shop up with stock. I've ended up buying a new SuperDry gillet, a considerable amount of blu rays and my very first amiibo (I brought Ganon!). Ive been debating with myself whether or not to treat myself to an iPad. I've got along with my new phone so well that, I think I would probably get on with it a lot more than my tablet. I really am starting to gather quite the apple collection though!

ps. I want a track pad too!

No comments:

Post a Comment