Saturday 22 August 2015

My 'New' Job

So, I've finally settled back into my new job. Its just as stressful as I remember when it was Esso, in terms of drive offs and the occasional persons coming inside after filling up their car with fuel before realising that they have no means to pay. Some are genuine but, some are gits - it has to be said. There's a lot of similarities I've noticed. Like having our managers phone number right next to our telephone by the window, just incase. Im probably sounding a little negative right now but, I am enjoying working for ASDA.

I am thinking about finally sorting out UCAS stuff for next year and yes, I still have my eye on one of those iPads. I have decided that I will treat myself to one with a larger hard drive later in the year because of how expensive they are. If I remember right, an iPad mini 3 with 128GB is about £475 at the moment... So very expensive!  As it's my day off today, I'm in the middle of sorting out my room. I'm hoping to get some recording done on Garageband today, even if it's only a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment