Saturday 11 July 2015

A Very Grown Up Day

As you may have guessed by the title, today I have felt like an actual grown up. My mum and dad have been out most of the day and I set aside to achieve this. Job aside, more for the more tedious decisions we have to make in life. I took out my first phone contract last year for two years but, the last few months I've been thinking more and more about getting an iPhone. I had, I think it was 10 months left on my contract and today was the day that I decided that I would just pay it off so that I could up grade my phone. It wasn't exactly the cheapest option, I could have just waited another year but, I felt like this was something I had to do today.

My new contract is a little more expensive but, I'm not to bothered. I'm quite proud that I am now on a better contract that I actually feel more that it is one that I want to pay for. I have less minutes but, I don't use them anyway. I have double the data I had before and again unlimited texts.

No comments:

Post a Comment