Saturday 28 February 2015

End Of An Era.

It's my last day working at Larklands tomorrow. I have been texting my boss infrequently like he's my best friend these last couple of hours. It feels a bit odd telling each other that we will be missed,almost like it shouldn't happen but it's all a part of the goodbye process, I guess. The amount of times I have felt either messed around or overworked have lead to this fairly emotional goodbye. It is in fact tonight that I am working. My last shift will be 1am until 10am in the morning. Surprisingly, I enjoy starting at 1am compared to midnight... I've still not completely worked out why, it's probably because of the extra hour sleep I get before I go. I still much prefer my day shifts, which I will get more of when everything finally changes hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment