Tuesday 3 February 2015

A few Dates To Remember

I have a lot happening within the next month, mostly work related but I also have an awesome delivery to look forward to. With the release of the New 3DS and The Legend of Zelda: Majors Mask I have preordered both this amazing new console but with the special edition of the game which also comes with a figure of the Skull Kid. I was surprised because the whole package seemed quite cheap for what you get and with free delivery on top. This has set me back £194.99 but, I know its gonna be worth every penny of the whole new gaming experience. I've been a fan of the DS console since they were originally released so this is very exciting for me. I'm expecting the delivery from Nintendo around mid February which isn't too long from now and I really can't wait.

In regards to work, by the end of this month there will be big changes. Still not are exactly on the dates but from what I know the 25th February and the 9th of March are important dates for me to remember for now. Somewhere between these dates I will be working in Nottingham momentarily while everything gets sorted out to help out my boss. I seriously can't wait for all of these changes to take place to the extent that I honestly wish this month to be over already. It's all so exciting at the moment and with February being the shortest month anyway its going to make everything pass by much quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment