Monday 23 June 2014

Back to Normality (The Joys of the JobCentre)

A short update today, really

With The Prince's Trust TEAM Programme over with it's time for me to focus even more so on getting a job even though that now comes with complications. I'm not too happy with how the JobCentre have dealt with me this morning. Before I started the programme I was told that it should mean that I should not have to do anymore courses to do with the JobCentre though, today I was told that I had been refereed to the Derbyshire Mandatory Youth Activity Programme. This has angered me quite a lot as it is yet again giving me restrictions in finding work, I'm sure they don't really think these things through. Ah, well I can only hope that I get a job by the time that I am meant to start then I can simply tell them to stuff it!

No comments:

Post a Comment