Tuesday 25 September 2018

Planning?

I have spent most of this evening making a plan for the most of the academic year ahead, when I say most I mean all of the autumn semester and the module within that that branches into next year. I did plan to make progress on written work that's due soon tonight but that seemed to have slipped through and instead I have composed a potential track for my creative studies module - which I guess is still productive at least, just not in an order that I had imagined. I have however started reading through a literature review from last year that I wrote over the summer thinking that I could potentially use it for my dissertation but I will have to sift out all of the bullshit first or maybe even start a fresh with a similar or new idea. So, I have a vague outline for now of just how this semester should be but I still have my proposal to write for my creative studies and thoughts on this recording project. I have a lecture on my research project tomorrow which I'm looking forward too, hopefully it will give me more inspiration to march up to Kedleston, sit in the library and get my head down.

No comments:

Post a Comment