Sunday 2 April 2017

Plans For Half-Term

This term has probably been the most stressful month and a half of my whole life with all of the deadlines I've had to meet, I'm just glad now that they are all out of the way. Unfortunately, I've still got two assignments to catch up on over the holidays which means I'll be spending most of my time off in college finishing work to be handed in the first week back. I'm quite content with this if I'm honest. If I try to do my work at home I'll just get distracted and it will be nice to have a couple of productive weeks. No practice sessions (at college), no nothing. I have a arranged to meet up with a good friend tomorrow and then a practice session on Friday in Newark to try out for a band. That should be interesting!


I will still be working my usual weekends whilst deciding about the new contract changes Adsa are introducing. An extra £1 for added flexibility is the general jist of it, but there's something about it that leaves me unsure. It is likely that I'll have a funeral to attend over the holidays, but I'm currently unsure whether I'll be going or not. It's not long now until April 10th, when Zoe Martlew will be coming to Clarendon to give workshops and hold improvisation sessions. I've been looking forward to this since early February now and it is fastly coming around. I will be bringing my cello in (which will be a lot of hassle as I learnt the last time), I'm not entirely sure why, but I guess I'm hoping Zoe will teach me something. I'm still an amature at cello playing and I've not had much time to practice over this term, not even before the recording we did. I need to get back into it before next week, but I've still got all of my work that I need to focus on.


This isn't going to be much of a holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment