Tuesday 9 August 2016

So Much To Look Forward To...

So, as you might have guessed a lot of things will be happening over the next few months and Im starting to get rather excited about it all. It won't be long until I reduce my working hours so that I can get on with uni life and officially become a student again. It is less than two months until I get to meet everyone now. I have spoken with Carol at work, well, while I was just driving out she called me. I had bluetooth set up so now Im offically just working weekends from 26/09/16 as that is the day I have to go to the Broadway Cinema in Nottingham for the welcome event.

There is however something as equally exciting happening in the end of October, shortly after. On the  28/10/16 The Piano Guys are releasing a new album called, 'Uncharted'. Of course, I have already placed my order, I have literally just done it. I have ordered the personalised bundle for $49.95 but then $21.38 shipping on top of that makes that $71.33 total. Oops. I am really excited for this though. The seem to average a new release each year, they are very hard working musicians and I just love and admire them so much for all of what they have achieved. The other day they reached 1 billion youtube views which is insane.

Before all of this I have my experience day driving around in a few sports cars and a short holiday to enjoy as well. Knowing me, I will take most of my tech with me on holiday. We have CCTV now at home but, I still hate leaving most of my valuable stuff just incase. I treated my self to a PS Vita the other week. I had been eying them up for a while and I finally found one at a decent price, the slim model for £90. I had to pay £8 for a 4GB memory card too but its still not bad and the screen is excellent. The battery life if quite impressive too. I've tried the remote play with my PS4 and when it works it is really great its just I don't think my internet speed is really suitable for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment