Wednesday 25 March 2015

I'm Ill. YAY -__-

So since Saturday, I've picked up some kind of throat infection/cold and its literally killed me off. I fought going to work on Sunday and Monday morning but, both days when I got back I just wanted to crawl back to bed. Its been absolutely horrible. This is my fifth day suffering and Im slowly started to feel better as of yesterday but, then I wake up again in the morning its like starting from day one again. My voice goes and I just don't know how strong I'm going to be to make it through a working day.  I had to call in sick again this morning at about 06:50am, yesterday I was just sent home as soon as I got to work. My voice was much worse yesterday but, I still can't talk very well. I haven't eaten properly in the last 2-3 days because I just don't have  an appetite for food. Everything tastes weird, foul and takes way to much effort for my mouth to chew. There have been a couple of times over these past few days where I have actually struggled to breathe because of bringing up flew (lovely) and then it getting stuck in awkward place in throat. Yep, that made me panic and cry a few times. Im not even sure if I will be fit enough to work tomorrow, I hope so... I really wanted to go into work this morning but, I realised how weak I was and that my body was telling me 'No'. I'm so used to just soldering on through illnesses it feels slightly criminal to have a couple of days off work for it. I am so not used to this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment