Tuesday 18 June 2013

Update: Kim Keeton Photography

For anyone that is unaware, I am working on a series of cover photos that will be available for use on sites such as Facebook. I'll be leaving my name over them so that the copyright remains mine and so that no one will 'steal' them. This would be terrible and is unlikely but, I am aware that such things happen and I must be prepared for them.

I'm not sure just how many I will make or even decide to make into cover photos but, it will be interesting to see what responses I will receive (if any). I'm not usually one to attract much attention but, it is a wonderful thought, to imagine that the world could be able to see my photography. In honest, photography is a side hobby of mine though, I do take it quite seriously just not like a business.

I would like to work with different people with this and maybe do some photoshoots sometime with friends. I have been thinking about going out to gigs and taking photos but, that would be a massive step. It's not unusual but, I would have to be confident (which is something I struggle with). Either way, I would love to do  this, it would be a pleasure.

Check out my full portfolio at:
https://www.facebook.com/kimkeetonphotography

Also.... I'd love a new camera ;)

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment