Friday 14 June 2013

Mid June Catch-up...

Well, it's the end of yet another college year and everyone is just finishing of pieces of work and finishing off the last bits and pieces. I believe I finished all of my work yesterday so, I no longer have any of this to worry about. Overall, I have enjoyed college. It's been an experiece that's for sure! I have met some truely lovely people and I would to keep in contact with them.

Yesterday consisted of taking a couple of photographs with one of my lecturers and a fellow friend. There certainly are some good memories to take from collage. Good Laughs. Good Times. I'm still wanting to take a couple more photos to keep these memories but everyone is still quite busy. There is still a graduation event coming up where 'traditionally' everyone goes to the pub afterwards. This will probably be the right time. I have to work about finding some kind of job for now though, I will never give up on my music, even if I don't end up with a career in the subject!!

No comments:

Post a Comment