Thursday 12 July 2012

A Turn For The.....

Everything really is happening so fast at the moment. Good things and bad. I'm not a hundred percent what is going on exactly but I know for a fact I'm not thinking straight. I have so many distractions and things to think about that makes myself so unsure of everything. Even facts; things that I know are true. But, when other things start to mist over and some answers start to hide... It doesn't help.

There are people I feel I need to talk to right now... Some that will listen, some that won't.

I need answers but can't reach them. Not at the moment. Given time. I'm so sensitive recently. Things will get better and I will 'pull through'. I'm not ill, I'm just a bit of an idiot. However... I think my mind does need clearing a little. A bit of a break.

It doesn't help that I'm aching all over. I have strained a few of my pathetic muscles carrying my bass around in a hard case for most of the day yesterday!

I'll live. I'll have too.

No comments:

Post a Comment