Thursday 12 July 2012

It's Been A While...

It's been almost a month since I last posted and I can easily say that a lot has happened since. I have been extremely busy with band rehearsals and a little stressed too. There have been good moments, mind! I performed at Snienton Market Square in Nottingham, UK to celebrate the Olympic Torch coming to Nottingham. Also, my band was asked to perform at the graduation event at my college!

I has been a bit hectic and chaotic. Some things have gone really well, somethings... well. Lack of organisation, that's all I'm saying!

I'm still busy as I type! I've now got to rehearse with my band some pop songs... Pop songs can be boring to play but we've tried our best to 'claim' the 'best' ones! This is all for gig linked to college in October, so I'm told.

I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment