Saturday 19 May 2012

Saturdays...

               Weekends always seem to bore me. I'm not sure what it is exactly about them that makes me think this but I don't usually enjoy them. Maybe it's because I don't ever have anything planned. Bah!! oh well, today hasn't been that bad anyway. Even though, I still have my cold (Not that I expected to get rid of it after one day of having it) and haven't been feeling my best, I managed to tidy my bedroom earlier. A great accomplishment, I say. Never usually do, though my parents did push me into doing it.

                I've been playing a lot of piano recently. More and more by the week it seems.... I didn't used to, but I suppose it's not much of a surprise as it is my first instrument really. It's just that only became highly interested in it near the beginning of the year, around February time. Yes, February. Personally I think that I've developed well since. It's only been about four months, I feel like I'm progressing well.

                Nevertheless, to end today... Here is a photo of Ilkeston, my home town, that I taken had whist I was still in school. To me, this picture never gets old. I even remember taking it. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment