Friday 18 May 2012

Realisation

Today, I must admit...

I didn't exactly wake up brilliantly... Being woke up by a rediculas dream at 03:45 and discorvering that you have a headache and cold all at the same time is certainly far from brilliance! I'm supprised that I managed to drag myself into college today. I don't have to be in on Fridays but at times like these and with the amount of work that I have left to do (which technically isn't that much but still requires a lot of effort), I really need to get my head down.

Recently I can't help but remember some people I'm missing in my life. That really got to me this morning. Thoughts of long lost friends that I haven't spoken to in over a year. It hurts to think!! Ah, well... The worst I can do is cry about it, besides I suppose in the end it is their lost so well as mine.

But to think that once, they were people I looked up to for guidence... Now, they are memorys.

Good memories.

Almost empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment