Thursday 11 December 2014

Bloody Hell, It's nearly Christmas

Ahh, this particular November month hasn't really been too good and to top it off, Christmas is well on the way and I'm still in pain because of my teeth. The paid came on all of a Sudden last Sunday, 23/11 and all week the paid has been off and on. But, stupid me isn't registered with a dentist anymore so finding someone to sort out my problem has been a bit of a nightmare and is going to have to wait till Friday! Wonderful. It worries me that I had to go to four different dentists just to finally get an appointment that isn't even straight away though, at least now I actually have a dentist just a shame that they are a fair distance away.

Anyway, Christmas... I still have a fair amount of Christmas shopping to do and thats before paying my dentist bill. I hate to imagine what that is going to be. Ugh. I went Christmas shopping with my parents yesterday, which made for a nice day out around Nottingham city centre. I've chosen a few games I've been wanting as well as clothing and that's all really. I was anticipating a MIDI Keyboard but, the only ones I could find in shops seemed too bulky for what I wanted them for. I would need to fit on my desk, so...

No comments:

Post a Comment