Tuesday 5 March 2013

A Lazy But, Productive Day...

Today has been very slow and dull. I've been ill all day so I haven't been very active. I haven't been out at all. Hardly moved! I've been sat on the Internet all day so, my eyes are feeling quite tired at the moment. I do believe however, that I have been in some way productive today. Not only have I finally sorted out this blog good and proper.

 I have started to create a small website. It's a free one provided by Wix but, it's looking fantastic and I can't really afford domain prices! It will have collections of my music and photography so that it seems everything is in the same place.

I can't wait to launch the website! There is no doubt that I will post about this again before it is published. It just needs a few more finishing touches and then it will be ready. I really hope I don't forget about this, as it will be a great way to showcase all of my work.

Here is a screen cap:















Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment